Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Super Bowl 2024: Travis Kelce’s ex Kayla Nicole is spotted spending time with Patrick Mahomes’ brother Jackson in Las Vegas ahead of Super Bowl LVIII – after she unfollowed the Chiefs QB amid the tight end’s Taylor Swift romance

Published

on

Amid her alleged fallout with Patrick and Brittany Mahomes, Travis Kelce’s ex-girlfriend and influencer Kayla Nicole was seen with the Chiefs QB’s younger brother, Jackson.

Nicole has been in a rocky situation with members of Kansas City since her relationship with Kelce came to an end in 2022.

But one person connected to the Chiefs that she is still on good terms with is Jackson Mahomes – the younger brother of Kansas City’s star quarterback.

According to TMZ, the two met up at the High Limit Lounge at the Aria Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip on Thursday night and spent about an hour together.

TMZ says the conversation between the two was warm and they appeared to have an enthralling discussion.

Kayla recently unfollowed both Patrick and Brittany Mahomes on social media, saying that she wanted to ‘protect’ herself while her former boyfriend was dating pop superstar Taylor Swift.

‘I do think it’s important to publicly address this because I did publicly unfollow people,’ Kayla told People at the time. ‘The reality is I know these people in real life. And so, in real life, I’ve communicated to these people why I’ve had to publicly make the decisions that I made.

‘To everyone it’s like, “Oh, you broke up a year ago,” and that meant it’s like a light switch, you turn it on and off and everything goes dead and black and you don’t ever speak to anyone ever again. That’s not reality. I have ongoing relationships with all parties involved.’

The model added she and Brittany ‘have had our conversations,’ and that the wife of the two-time MVP ‘knows that I love her.’

At the end of January in this year, Kayla turned off her DMs and some of her comments after being inundated with negative messages.

‘I turned off my comments recently,’ Kayla said after being asked how she deals with criticism.

‘You can’t DM me anymore … because people just talk crazy and I’ve had enough.

NFL2 days ago

Taylor Swift praised for her NFL knowledge by Travis Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs teammate Patrick Mahomes – as he opens up on his friendship with the singer: ‘It’s like she’s trying to become a coach!’

NFL2 days ago

Breaking News: Taylor Swift gives her seal of approval to Travis Kelce’s ‘Marriage Proposal’ at Coachella… and hints she might even sing about it on tour

NFL3 days ago

Travis Kelce in flood of tears as he RETIRES from the NFL in a podcast speech at Nippert Stadium, with brother Jason in uncontrollable Tears

NFL6 days ago

Breaking News: No. 1 Aunt’ Venus Williams CONFIRMED to be Adira River’s Mother “she looks like me” Claimed Venus

NFL1 week ago

JUST IN: Another Tears Drops As Jason Kelce Looses First Daughter

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Breaking News: Jason Kelce Breaks Down In a Flood Of Tears As He Is Signed Into The Kansas City Chiefs’ Club To Replace Brother Travis Kelce Who Gave Him An Emotional Kiss As He Welcomes Him Into The Club

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Taylor Swift and Boyfriend Travis Kelce mourn tragic death of Cat as Jason pays tribute

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

[WATCH] Jason Kelce Goes CRAZY on Live Podcast as He Welcomes A Baby Boy With Wife, Kylie Kelce. His Heartfelt Message For Her On Podcast Got Travis Crying

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Patrick Mahomes’ mother, Randi, shared a heartfelt message on social media as she remembers the passing of her mom a year ago as she celebrate her 52nd birthday Today

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Travis

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Jason Kelce is on edge as his wife, Kylie Kelce, enters labor for their fourth child, shortly after she attended the Iowa vs UConn Women’s Final Four game.

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Kylie Kelce attends Women’s Final Four in Cleveland as former Philadelphia Eagles WAG tries to find her seat before NC State vs South Carolina