Connect with us

NFL

“Loving the right Man is the best thing that can EVER happen to anyone, and Travis is the only Right Man for me because he has Made me a Mother today, and a wife soon to be” On Behalf of Travis Kelce and I, I announce to you that I am two weeks pregnant for Travis” Taylor Swift Just made the Edinburgh crowd CRAZY With Pregnancy Announcement during Finale Eras Tour at Edinburgh

Published

on

In a moment that sent shockwaves of excitement through the crowd, Taylor Swift made a heartfelt and stunning announcement during the finale of her Eras Tour in Edinburgh. The pop superstar revealed she is two weeks pregnant with her first child, with NFL star Travis Kelce.

Addressing the crowd with palpable emotion, Swift shared, “Loving the right man is the best thing that can ever happen to anyone, and Travis is the only right man for me because he has made me a mother today, and a wife soon to be.” This declaration not only confirmed her pregnancy but also hinted at an impending engagement, much to the delight of fans.

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause as Swift continued, “On behalf of Travis Kelce and I, I announce to you that I am two weeks pregnant for Travis.” The announcement was a spectacular end to her concert, leaving fans in a frenzy of joy and celebration.

Swift’s relationship with Kelce has been a source of widespread interest and speculation, and this latest revelation marks a significant milestone in their journey together. The couple, who have quickly become a beloved pairing in the worlds of music and sports, are now embarking on the exciting path to parenthood.

As the news spreads, fans around the world are celebrating this joyous occasion, eagerly anticipating the next chapter in Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s love story. This moment at the Edinburgh finale will undoubtedly be remembered as one of the most memorable highlights of Swift’s iconic Eras Tour.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL1 week ago

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Wedding Date of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Has Been Announced by their Families. Wedding Details below

NFL1 week ago

ANNOUNCEMENT: Travis Kelce has Proposed to Taylor Swift. Wedding Date Officially Announced..

NFL1 week ago

JUST IN: Travis Kelce Spotted Heading to Liverpool to REUNITE with Taylor Swift

NFL1 week ago

ANNOUNCEMENT: Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid has announced the arrival of a baby girl with Estranged wife. The announcement has come as a pleasant surprise to many…

NFL1 week ago

Announcement: Swifties fans left FURIOUS Over Taylor Swift Pregnancy Announcement in Liverpool, before Night 2 Eras Tour Show….. Swift was also seen struggling with a ‘sniffy nose’ before the announcement

NFL1 week ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift Goes Missing in Liverpool After Night 1 of Eras Tour. The news of Swift’s disappearance has led to an outpouring of worry and support from fans, fellow musicians, and public figures. Social media platforms are inundated with messages expressing hope for her safe return, with hashtags like #FindTaylorSwift and #PrayForTaylor trending globally.

NFL1 week ago

Unbelievable: Donna Kelce Reveals Travis Kelce’s Real Dad; No Wonder She Divorced Her Husband, Ed Kelce

NFL1 week ago

BREAKING NEWS: APPROVED: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce to Get Married on July 13, 2024.The lovers, who have been the subject of much public interest and affection, shared their plans through a joint statement. “We are thrilled to announce that we will be getting married on July 13, 2024. We are incredibly grateful for the love and support we’ve received from our friends, family, and fans,” the statement read.

NFL1 week ago

BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift Reportedly Involved in Anfield Fatal Motor Accident Which Occurred When the Singer was heading to Anfield, Liverpool for her 100th show, with More than 150,000 Swifties are expected to arrive in Liverpool this week for the sold out Eras Tour concerts

NFL1 week ago

Andy Reid issues hilarious response to Travis Kelce after Chiefs star’s ‘wear and tear’ request amid retirement talk

NFL1 week ago

JUST IN: Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid has announced that he is expecting a baby with Gracie Hunt, heiress to the Chiefs franchise. Reid, who has been a prominent figure in the NFL for decades, shared the news in a statement earlier today. “I am delighted to announce that Gracie Hunt and I are expecting a child,” Reid said. “We are overjoyed and look forward to this new chapter in our lives.”

NFL2 weeks ago

JUST IN (From the Kelce Family): ‘I’m Going to Be a Dad Soon’ – Travis Kelce in Floods of Tears as He Announces ‘Taylor Swift is Pregnant.’ Struggling to hold back tears, he shared the happy news. “I’m going to be a dad soon,” Kelce said, his voice breaking. “Taylor and I are overjoyed and can’t wait to welcome our little one into the world.”